Please see our event recording here.
This event has now passed.
This event will focus on drone operations, both defence from, and the operation of, as well as touch on veterans in business.
We are delighted to welcome speakers from D-Fend Solutions and Modini .
Martin Broomhead from D-Fend Solutions and Nick Sharpe from Modini, both former Army Air Corps pilots, will talk about air defence in sensitive environments as well as drone operations over the English Channel. Nick will also touch on his experience of building a business, technology innovation and veterans in business. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions.
This seminar will be delivered via Zoom. Please Register and a link will be provided by the event organisers prior to the seminar date.
13.50 Waiting room open
14:00 Seminar starts - Welcome
14:05 Martin Broomfield, D-Fend Solutions
- Control and Safety based C-sUAS Approaches for Air Defence in the Most Sensitive Environments.
- Why legacy C-UAS technologies struggle in today’s sensitive scenarios
- Smart, cyber-centric takeover and control-based approach to address rogue drone scenarios
- C-sUAS air defence concepts for continuity – control, focus, safety, and future readiness
- The UAS air defence incident lifecycle
- C-sUAS air defence operational deployments – stationary, tactical, mobile and more
14:25 Nick Sharpe, Modini
- Contractor-delivered UAV Operations & ex-forces in business.
- Cross Channel UAV Operations supporting the Maritime Agency.
- Technology, start-ups and the veteran owned business.
14.45 Panel Q&A
15:00 EndDate and time
Wednesday 25 May 2022
14:00 – 15.00 GMT
Our event registration is now closed.
Please see our event recording here: