About this event
Aimed at cyber and tech companies, business working in the cyber security or defence space, and businesses with assets and data that needs protecting.
Join us for top-level content and thought leadership conversation on all things cyber.
The Cyber Conference brings to you three days of events covering:
• Cheltenham’s Golden Triangle - what’s new, what’s coming up and why it matters
• Keeping the trains running on time - how to keep your business threat-free and moving on
• From funding to exit - a tech business growth story. Hear from specialist corporate lawyers, a Venture Capitalist and a tech company that’s been through the journey from start-up to sale
• David v Goliath - what makes your tech company investable? Hear from investors and receive top tips for your business
• The threat from within - what are the insider threats and how can you protect your business from commercial espionage? Hear about policing cybercrime and fighting back
• Protecting your data - how to avoid data breach and what to do if it happens
• Protecting your assets - a practical session on how to protect your innovation.
When you attend you will get:
• The opportunity to come together with others in the cyber ecosystem
• The chance to share thoughts, ask questions and discuss key cyber themes
• The space to innovate, with practical tips and thought leadership.Date and time
21 - 23 September 2021Location
Individual sessions bookable over the Conference days
If you would like to register for the event, please click here.